Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Adding Mods?

How can I add mods on to my sever? I want Helli-lift, Toeing, Self-Bloodbag, custom bases so on and so forth?

I tried following the tutorials but, I have no idea where can I find my mission files?

Any help would be appreciated, you can contact me on Steam: Drk Matador

Chad made a post on how to find your Mission.Pbo file and how to properly upload it, in the FAQ section.

Link - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=654

I'm in the process of redoing my files. Once they're finished, I can upload my working files for you.

Alternatively, if you'd like to customize what you'd like active I can walk you through the steps on my TS:

IP:Port - 8.9.4.38:9207

I'm not excessively busy, but I do work full time. I'm on there fairly often, and it's also a clan server. Inform one of the members on there you're looking for Monkey, if I'm not on.

I'm not an expert coder. I've just done countless hours of research on server modifications. I couldn't develop a script to save my life, but I can sure upload them correctly to my server.

It may seem scary to manipulate your Mission.pbo, but it's worth the plunge into. :D

Chad made a post on how to find your Mission.Pbo file and how to properly upload it, in the FAQ section.

Link - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=654

I'm in the process of redoing my files. Once they're finished, I can upload my working files for you.

Alternatively, if you'd like to customize what you'd like active I can walk you through the steps on my TS:

IP:Port - 8.9.4.38:9207

I'm not excessively busy, but I do work full time. I'm on there fairly often, and it's also a clan server. Inform one of the members on there you're looking for Monkey, if I'm not on.

I'm not an expert coder. I've just done countless hours of research on server modifications. I couldn't develop a script to save my life, but I can sure upload them correctly to my server.

It may seem scary to manipulate your Mission.pbo, but it's worth the plunge into. :D

Thank you monkey, I'm currently in your TS server and my name is Drk Matador, I have no Idea how to use TS and it seems that i'm the only person who's online. Please contact me in your TS server as soon as possible, I'm pretty sure I need your help.