Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How to host custom mod + mission

Kingwal

How do you set your own mission file while using ur own mods? I want to have a realism server for me and my friends.

I have changed the mission file in server.cfg + added all mods and check custom parameters - but it wont work. Just stays on the map screen and the only error is Mission XXXX read from blank or whatever.

How do you set your own mission file while using ur own mods? I want to have a realism server for me and my friends.

I have changed the mission file in server.cfg + added all mods and check custom parameters - but it wont work. Just stays on the map screen and the only error is Mission XXXX read from blank or whatever.

this is most likely to be an typo or missing something in the mission file.

And your not giving us any info so its hard to help you. 

Post detailed information on what you did. What you added. what step you have done to investigate the error. Have you check rpt error.

have you verified that you installed everything accordingly. A lot can go wrong. Have you install all addons at once? if so i recommend you start over and install one by one and testing them as you add them