Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Update

Not sure If there was a slight update to the server control panel and the modify server config file adjuster. But it completely erased my configs and overrides. It also changed my max players to 70 when I only have a 20 slot which was moved to the bottom of the ini. This in turn caused my server not to start up properly. took the longest time for me to figure out thinking a mod had messed it up. Even though in my Launch parameters I clearly have 20 stated. I had to FTP in to change the ini file. Has anyone else come across these issues?

• 2 weeks later...

Ill chalk it up to being a mod issue and completly revamped the whole server. But now the issue is not being able to update to the latest Ark patch as of today (239.3) Thru the control panel have selected to force update couple times yesterday and once this morn (7am est).

Our config tool has zero known issues currently and the issues you described would not be the side effects if it did indeed have an issue.