Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Strange things with dinos, damage & ini files Need Help !!!

Tallon

For the past week or so weve had our ini files altered without anyone logging into the ftp... strange stuff like dino pooping set to 10000 times its normal..... today i log in to find every tamed dinos damage is in the hundreds of thousands, checked wild dinos & a level 1 carbon can insta kill me, when force tamed its damage was over 200,000 which makes no sense, I cant allow anyone on the server while this is going on for obvious reasons... we need some advice on whats actually gone wrong as weve tried disabling mods, setting wilddinodamagemultiplier to 1 & so on & nothings worked... :(

post-2814-0-58924000-1457928818_thumb.png

Now the server is booting up & making everyone walk in slomo..... Ive heard this is a bug with the cpanel every time something is added it invertingly adds it to the inis which messes everything up.... but the slomo thing is now causing an issue, its just 1 thing after another...