Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Dinosaur Spawn Configuration

Hi.   I apologize in advance if this has been asked or if there is already documentation on this, but can anyone clarify what the difference between "Spawn Multiplier" and "Spawn Percentage" are and how they correlate?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Have your read about them on this page? http://ark.gamepedia.com/Server_ConfigurationSometimes descriptions can be hard to understand but I find the on you're referring to pretty clear.

As an answer to the question, the reply is of no use whatsoever. Therefore the question remains, since I too would like to know the rules governing 'spawn multiplier' and 'spawn percentage' in the section 'Dinosaur Spawn Configuration'. 

Actually the reply was spot on. That page has all of the information needed to read into the dino spawn weight multipliers.

CTRL F to the DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers part.

2016-06-08_23h22_19.png

What specific questions about this description do you have?