Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Changing from TheIsland to SOTF and Back

Is it possible for me to Change my server to Survival of the Fittest(SOTF) for a week and then revert back to an old backup and not lose anything from my server?

I would like to experiment with SOTF but not at the expense of my players progress and all of our bases. 

I am not sure what you mean? If you are asking how to install a Total Conversion here:

2016-03-07_20h34_30.png

To go back to The Island w/ no conversion, just remove the ID from the Conversion ID and reverse any other steps taken.

• 1 month later...

So if I do the conversion to SOTF I will not lose my ark SE server? If I don't lose my Ark:SE server but then want to go back to it how does that work? Or when i do the conversion are both SOTF and SE both active? I'm sorry i just don't want to lose the progress on my Ark:SE so i wanted to ask before I did the conversion.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am missing something I think,

I got a small server just for my friends and I to do a little SOTF on the side.  I put in the conversion mod number.  Nothing happens, it starts as normal SE.  I went  back and redid the conversion number to make sure I had it right and checked the SOTF forums.  It still starts as just SE, and doesn't show up as a server in SOTF.

I have tried searching and reading everything I can find, but no one seems to have any helpful info.  Please help.

Thanks Kjarstin

GAME SERVER ID #16274