Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Traders Weapon Icons Missing?

GIJoe

The trader Weapon Icons are missing, also on the equipment trader and vehicles as well. It just shows an open blank spot with a price. Been trying to fix this for awhile, It came that way when I first logged in and ran to a trader with no mods other than exile installed. There was prior mods on the server when i got it and tried to turn them on also and the same thing. I've been working like 2 weeks on it now. The files all seem to be correct and in the right places.

Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, I found the trouble. Geez...If

I log into from the survival servers launcher go to the trader and there it is, empty slots with nothing there but a price.

I log in from A3 launcher go to my trader and there is everything like it should be.

I log in from steam it will allow you to verify versions and will let you log in and the same nothing there but a price

So, Apparently A3 launcher somehow lets you log in better to whats on the server vs whats on your client and

selects the appropriate files or something.

hope this helps anyone, there might not be anything wrong with your trader files or your pbo's

if you have this problem.