Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't move suvivor's and Tribes

Mikzord

Hi, so its my first time working with Survival Servers and i own a ARK Server, but before i actualy bought this server i had it on my computer, but i don't wan't the players to lose anything that they made , so i started to move some files from my old server to survival servers, i moved TheIsland.ark, and SavedArks folder that contains all the survivors and tribes, the map load amazing, everthing was there and perfect the the survivors didn't so i don't know what to do now, can please somebody help me ? 

Thanks

There's a bit of a conversion process for your local survivor to be transferred to an internet based server.

What you want to do is first stop your server, then find a file in that local folder that ends with *.arkprofile and then rename that to STEAMID.arkprofile, where STEAMID is your Steam 64 ID as found on this website - https://steamid.co/