Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server IP changed and all Engrams/Gear/Dinos/Structures lost

Nozama

I get that the IP can change on a whim although i think it's a poor experience and I've never had it happen on another provider unless it was a DDOS situation and then they would always move me back after they got cleaned up.

That being said, ever since the move I have only character level data, no engrams, no dinos, no gear, no structures, all other data has been lost, I've tried to do a rollback but they refuse to work and the game stays in the state described above.

My ticket

Ticket #801115

Hasn't been touched in the last 22+ hours and I have to tell people I'm waiting on you all to get it fixed.

So, any chance of a fix for my data at least?

We'll take a look at your tickets today. If you have a similar issue (we transferred one server and I am assuming the supporter handling the transfer did not import the backups back again) the data is still there and if you prefer you can restore the backup your self from the drop down box.

2016-01-27_09h49_26.png

As for the configuration, you can re-save from the ARK Modify Server Config tool by opening it, scrolling to the bottom and hitting the big orange button.

If you are having any other issues after the transfer with data loss, roll backs, or corruption/crashing, then please submit a support ticket so we can work through it with you.