Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Modifying server config removes all mods issue

I've now tried to edit my server config twice(attempting to change breeding a bit) and with every attempt all mods are removed from the server.

I did a backup restore on both occasions and got the server back to the original state with mods, as I'm using quite a few and everything just blew up without them.

Any idea why this happens? The mods are not removed from the line of installed mods on the main server page

Sorry to Hijack a thread but our Ark server is having the same issue. I have a ticket in (404610) but have not had a reply for 8 days. Our server ID is 118071.

Sorry to Hijack a thread but our Ark server is having the same issue. I have a ticket in (404610) but have not had a reply for 8 days. Our server ID is 118071.

What do you mean? We reply within 12-24 hours max, we never let tickets go that old. I see that your ticket was responded to already.

Please try and login here to see our reply - https://survivalservers.com/support/

Hi Ryan, it was initially responded to, but there has been no reply to my followup email (reply from me was sent 20/01/16). Is it easier to reply via email or on the support page, as at the bottom of the email it says I am able to do both.

EDIT: have tried a server restart and the mods are now staying put. Looks like the issue has been sorted thanks :-)