Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

<ARKITEKT> Casual PvP server x2 XP / x5 Gather / x10 Tame Started 1/21/16 Now with 20% more Dinos!

JRracer

I created a server for the purpose of playing casually with my girlfriend after encountering several servers that were shut down with no warning and decided to open it up to others who are looking for a new, undeveloped server where they can stake out their own site without fear of competing with giant alpha tribes in PvP or searching for a plot of land not littered with pillars. Currently, there are 10 slots, but this will be increased if I see consistent traffic.

PVP is enabled, but I ask that base damage be kept to a minimum. Excessive destruction and killing of passive dinos will not be tolerated and may result in a ban. The RPG has been disabled to counterbalance the boost to player stats gained by leveling (Each point grants 4x now)

Cave building has been disabled and structures built near caves take 10x damage so build nearby at your own risk. No building on mountains or in volcano.

Engrams per level have been increased to ensure you have access to everything as it is available to you.

3rd Person: Allowed

Crosshair: Enabled

Player Location: Enabled

Night Cycle: Half of default

XP: 4x

Harvest: 5x

Taming Speed: 10x

Water/Food Drain: 0.5

Admin Logging: Enabled

Dino Count: 20% more

steam://connect/158.69.225.181:20616

PW is racing