Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't even find server, and Mod not working.

bansare

I bought a server, worked fine. Never really changed anything either. I was able to connect, change the name, etc. I purchased the infistar anti-cheat, added the UIDs I needed. However, they didn't work. The anti-cheat wasn't even turned on. I searched around and couldn't find what I need to do to make this work. Then, after restarting countless times, nothing changed. I was able to connect, nothing was different. So I thought hey, I'll turn it off, and disable the anti-cheat for now then return and re-enable them; so I did that. Now, it won't pop up anywhere, I cannot find it for the life of me. I even searched it remotely.

Does anyone have any idea what might help?

UPDATE: I managed to get the server up and running again. Still having trouble with the infiSTAR anti-cheat though, it's as if it's not even installed.

If you ve paid for the Infistar Anti cheat I think you better create a ticket in the support.

Normally Infistar starts up in the server_functions.sqf. (on top of this sqf)

This sqf file you can find in the init folder, the same folder that contains the other 2 AH files.