Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Accessing User Profiles

Hey there.

My name is Jonathan and I currently manage a DayZ Private Hive server with Survival Servers. I was wondering if it is at all possible to be able to access and edit our server's players' profiles (e.g via the database) so that - for example - a player's blood/humanity may be changed to a value of our liking. If it is possible, how would I go about it?

You can heal a person with your DayZ tools if that is what you are asking. If you wish to change a person's humanity you may be able to do that in the phpmyadmin database. All players are listed under survivors in the database. You can search using a player ID because it keeps every survivor even dead ones of the same person in there. So it can be hard to locate without a player ID found in the main menu under profiles in Arma 2.

I see, so where exactly would I be able to search for a player ID? I haven't been able to find a search function on DayZTools - The taskbar I receive includes: Home | Membership | Server Settings | Run Task | Tools | Reports | Logout

PS: Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: I now understand that there's a difference between phpMyAdmin and DayZTools and that it is an entirely different software, I have phpMyAdmin installed onto my computer but I'm unsure on how to login to my Private Hive Database. Could anybody help me on this?

I see, so where exactly would I be able to search for a player ID? I haven't been able to find a search function on DayZTools - The taskbar I receive includes: Home | Membership | Server Settings | Run Task | Tools | Reports | Logout

PS: Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: I now understand that there's a difference between phpMyAdmin and DayZTools and that it is an entirely different software, I have phpMyAdmin installed onto my computer but I'm unsure on how to login to my Private Hive Database. Could anybody help me on this?

If you have TSW antihack purchased with your server you can use that to find a player Id otherwise people will have to give it to you. Player Profiles section of Arma 2 main menu. As far as phpmyadmin there is nothing to install. You follow the link in the welcome email to log into it.