Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Need help making a primitive server

RagnarARK

I first tried downloading the Lost World mod and found it extremely outdated. I then used the Survival website control panel to limit the engrams and found not all are available in the 'Modify Server Config' option. The newer items such as riot shield, industrial cooker, etc. don't have an ID number assigned. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Well you'd need to ftp into your game.ini file and change it manually with the engram names, I can't find an updated list anywhere online though, the info should be in the dev kit but I don't mess with that. What you need to do though is add lines like:

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_HidePants_C",EngramHidden=True,EngramPointsCost=9,EngramLevelRequirement=15,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

For the items you want to exclude, just need to make the EngramHidden part is set to true. You could try adding TransparentRiotShield in place of HidePants in that line to see if it works for the riot shield, that is the name the blueprint uses.