Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server has been broken since Thursday

Lilkinsly

I put ticket number 288632 early Friday morning.  Peter tried to help me a few times, but things are still messed up, and I have not heard back in a couple of days from him.

I fully admit that this issue is totally my fault.  I have been modifying my ini files manually for about 6 months, never had a problem.  Yet I was looking at the new tool that you had in the control panel and decided to use it.  I kept backups of my origional ini files (that I have been using fine) just in case.  After trying to Control Panel tool, I realized that a lot of settings were not on it, forcing me to go back to my ini files.

I reset the tool on the control panel to default.  Put back in both of my ini files and put things EXACTLY back as they were.  However, things are not working correctly.  My mods (that worked fine before) and are on the control panel will not load.  Nothing in my ini files is being used.  I can't even do admin cheats.

It seems like the server is totally not reading any files that are on it.  Mods, settings, admin cheat lists, none of them work.

I want to be totally clear to anybody reading this.  This is not Survival Servers fault, I did it.  I just NEED to get it back up again, my players really miss the game.  If I can't get this resolved soon, then I will have to resort to switching servers and hoping my transfer of backup files works.