Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Dino Levels

Dedline

Hey guys, 

I know there has been several posts about dino levels, but I am still out of luck setting up the server how I would like and would love your assistance. My server has been running since 11/6 and I still have tons of dino's level 1 and 2, additionally most are not above 16 - 20. How do I set up the server so my wild dinos are higher level or level in the wild faster. People on my server are wanting a challenge to tame higher level dinos or the excitement of taming a higher level one. Also does anyone have a screenshot or something of the manual entered xp and levels in the control panel to help me set up my server for dinos maxing around level 180-200ish? I just cant set it up right and so they do not take years to level at higher levels but still a challenge to get them max level. Thanks guys

post-2621-0-74508000-1447690742_thumb.png

After you changed the levels, did you destroy the current population to let them respawn with higher levels?

if not, do a "admincheat destroywilddinos" in the console (no quotes of course, and make sure eneablecheats is set).  This will destroy the wild dinos but keep your tamed ones.

There's also a DestroyAllEnemies command witch will destroy all wild AND tamed.