Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Removed from tribe

Hello

We have this serious issue of,

every member of our tribe has been removed from our tribe.

We rolled back to a previous save from last night, as today's files got corrupted after the update.

No one is in the tribe anymore.

Because we rolled back, we recognize the things we were doing at the time this particular save was made [i was fighting on my saber]

We now log in, and my friend cant leave his locked house, the saber Im standing next to still has our tribe name but no longer can be controlled by me, I am listed as tribeless

and that is the same for all members.

Has anyone else experienced this? A sudden "No one is in a tribe anymore" flag that is tagged, or the flag for being in a tribe removed for everyone in the server,

If so, have you found a workaround? Thank you

Hello

Please ignore the previous post.

When we tried restoring the backup today, even though we had the above issue 2x yesterday,

using the same files, today everyone was in the tribe just fine.

I dont know what caused the problem, I dont know what fixed the problem, but Im glad to think that its over.

Thank you