Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Is our information safe? Got invoice with someone else’s name and bill!

Darkbyte

I got really nervous knowing you mailed me a bill in someone’s name for an ark server it appear it was fixed but I got the email on a screenshot if you need proof. 

when my server was started it was linked to another server to lol honestly I think I’m done here I got my own vps and did a Palword dedicated server and got control now of the resources allocated to me dedicated domain and support but I don’t got energy to go on an on literally this was the worst experience that I had with a host my entire life  now I’m billed by someone else’s server till it was fixeD I don’t trust my information or data is safe here

actually wow you guys better wake up now cause that email I got I just noticed i think it features every single person's username and bill rofl

good luck everyone im sure they will get better I just done got time for it

Please be sure to submit a ticket if you have not already. Issues can happen and we would love to take a look to figure what what may be going on or what may have happened. We do not collect First and Last names (just usernames) for invoices/orders so that might be a server name.