Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server-Side Mods?

LegoDonutPlayz

Has anyone been able to get server side mods working? I am trying to install mods that increase the number of bases per guild and number of pals per base and want to see if anyone has already attempted something like this. If so, what files need to be adjusted and where? And does each player need to have the mods as well on their own computers? Thank you.

1 hour ago, shibby said:

I have several installed on the server and they are working for me, but no one else can use them unless they also have the .paks installed in their local files too.

Thank you for letting me know! Did you just install it in the same place on both your PC and the server FTP?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 2:07 PM, StealthyMartian said:

You can indeed get mods installed as stated by shibby. This can be done through the FTP client.

https://survivalservers.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Mod_your_Palworld_Server_Guide

Wait, doing this will do it for other people as well not just me or who downloaded the specific Mods on their local PC?

Yes. Mods added there will apply to the entire server. Some mods may require client side installation as well though. I can not say that for certain. You will want to check with the mod developer for that information.