Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Rubber Banding on the Server

DreamingDark

So last night all of the sudden this started happening, there is now constant stuttering when moving even when only one person is on the server, if there is more than one person on the server the game becomes unplayable.  Anyone else experiencing this problem?

One person? Lucky. I can't even play solo its so bad. Quite literally unplayable. I had no issues all week playing since launch, and as of last night its absolute dog shit. Really frustrating to think I may lose all my progress and cant even get a simple reply to my ticket. 

I havent even gotten my server yet its been 9 hours damn thing wont even start 
And palworld server has been choppy at best bah im tempted to ask for a full refund on both servers

Having the same issue here. Started last night after I got home from work, and actually had been fine in the afternoon when I was home for lunch. Makes gameplay almost impossible when trying to explore or attack mobs, just built all night which is fun but I should never be limited in play because the server is having issues. I have had less than acceptable experiences since I started both a Palworld server before release (all data was lost after I played 19hrs on release day), and now the issues with Enshrouded. Would be nice if they emailed us stating that we would have issues so we could expect it at least.

Same issue here. Just opened a ticket now. Rubber banding and then I tried a reboot and had it check for updates. Now it wont even start. IDK WTF is going on with these servers. 

On 1/31/2024 at 4:00 PM, BipolarBLKSheep said:

They actually JUST fixed it for me. Not sure what they did, but I just told them that whatever they did, worked. Hopefully they can apply that across the board and fix everyone's issues. Survival Servers customer support is so good!

This would be a nice thing to have. 

On 1/31/2024 at 6:50 AM, DreamingDark said:

So last night all of the sudden this started happening, there is now constant stuttering when moving even when only one person is on the server, if there is more than one person on the server the game becomes unplayable.  Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Same this just started yesterday, my server was off and had to turn it back on. Must of been an update? or a move?   I will submit a ticket I guess. 

2 hours ago, Jcragan said:

Same this just started yesterday, my server was off and had to turn it back on. Must of been an update? or a move?   I will submit a ticket I guess. 

Resolved - reach out to tech support, this is the way. 

So, they told me they added CPU cores to my server.  Its a 16 slot server and having 2 people on it is giving me the error "Server overloaded"

Like, guys, I bought a 16 slot server, can I please have enough cores to play with more than 1 person?

On 2/2/2024 at 8:24 PM, Degman said:

So, they told me they added CPU cores to my server.  Its a 16 slot server and having 2 people on it is giving me the error "Server overloaded"

Like, guys, I bought a 16 slot server, can I please have enough cores to play with more than 1 person?

RIGHT!? I mean, I am a very understanding person, and I've been patient as I've NEVER had an issue with survival servers performance wise or when it comes to customer service, but all I'm being told is "the last game patch screwed things up for everyone", yet if that were the case, I feel like I would see A BUNCH of people complaining about it, but I just dont. The only place I find people having this issue, is here... 

I only play with one other friend. I have an 8 person server and sometimes just playing alone has really poor performance but most of the time, its manageable. But once he joins, its constantly saying "server overloaded" and we both are laggy as hell. Its so frustrating. I cant imagine what would happen if more than one person joined...

I really want to have faith in Survival Servers, but they really havent told me much and I cant find anything to corroborate their claims that the last patch is at fault. Though, prior to the last patch, I did not have these problems. 

I dont have a good enough understanding of how all this works to be sure, but I am sure that this is incredibly disappointing to pay for a service that I cant use... 

I even feel bad constantly resubmitting tickets to have them try to "push a fix" and it either improves things very temporarily, or not at all.

This sucks.

Deeply sorry for this issue as we have let the developer know of this so that they can look into this problem. Currently there is a massive cpu leak with the game. Which causes the lag and rubber banding to happen. If you see this problem please send a ticket in and we will look into this further.

Having the same issue here. Never had an issue on single player or locally hosting the game with friends. Once i put it on the server here i noticed severe rubber banding / lag. I'm hoping the support ticket can resolve this like others have said it did for them.

3 hours ago, Nunzi0 said:

Having the same issue here. Never had an issue on single player or locally hosting the game with friends. Once i put it on the server here i noticed severe rubber banding / lag. I'm hoping the support ticket can resolve this like others have said it did for them.

If you still see this problem please submit a ticket and we can push a fix out.