Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Biting off more than they can chew?

Turrash

We've been having pretty crazy issues with the server.  2-3 people on and insane lag.  Tonight I'm rubber banding so bad I can't even play.  Is this an issue with Survival Servers or is it the game in general?  I'm not opposed to moving to another host if there's one that can provide us smooth gameplay.   I don't know much about these hosting sites but went with Survival Servers due to the reviews I read.  I am wondering if this is something that all hosting sites are dealing with or if Survival Servers oversold what they are able to handle capacity-wise for Enshrouded servers.

Having serious rubber-banding after server updated this afternoon. Server currently unplayable. Been using Survivalservers for years on several games. I am confident they will resolve the issue as quickly as they can. New games can be expected to have issues. Valheim was a lagfest early on.

Deeply sorry for this issue as we have let the developer know of this so that they can look into this problem. Currently there is a massive cpu leak with the game. Which causes the lag and rubber banding to happen. If you see this problem please send a ticket in and we will look into this further.

I appreciate the post close to a week after I posted but we moved to a new host and have zero problems.  We were resetting the server once a day and tried everything we could.  Unfortunately, our experience with Survival Servers was basically that the game was unplayable.