Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

PalWorld Server: What Triggers Backups?

Primulas

I'm looking at my server backups and the time stamps seem pretty random and the intervals between them varies alot.  Why is this and can i schedule backups?   We've lost 2+ hours of progress multiple times now(and also seem to get a new IP each time.)

The panel restores currently back up 4 times a day. Currently palworld itself does not create its own backups. If we are doing maintenance we will process a backup manually for the panel before proceeding unless it is a hardware failure where the data is not able to be accessed.

Same here posted a reply in a similar topic. If the servers backup at set times such as 7pm pst/1900 then why did my server I was on up until 6pm get backed up to 1pm pst. Instead of waiting for the back up 1 hour later or as stated pushing a manual one?