Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

No new backups?

altera

So with performance last night and us not getting a backup been about 14 hours now since i sent in a ticket... we are just gonna have to take the 2 day hit... this is rediculous not to have backups more frequently or a way to set them up unless im missing something my server only gets one every 24 hours and thats only when i force it by changing configs. 

Fibally got an update to this on my ticket... they claim there was a bug where some didnt get backed up... was told i had some backuos from today but no chance they are just backuos of the current world that was restored from 2 days ago... had a member check files basically in the same spot as before. I get bugs happen but man  that big of a rollback is wild for migrating servers there should be multiple backups done to prevent it prior to and just before.

Screenshot_20240125-122948_Chrome.jpg