Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server stopping AGAIN

kerui cheng

About this 1 hour, it happened again.

It was also reported on X by another survivalservers.com user hosting PalWorld game server about one of these server downs.

Why the users cannot use the server? I want to understand it.

Thank you for your service!

Everyone posting about server issues but not providing which server location. Would be helpful to know. As an example, LA server that I'm on seems to be working ok. I get some rubber banding sometimes with only one player on the server. But my ping is 55-63 and I'm near Chicago. However, the Texas server i was getting 80 - 95 ping which is weird as it should be lower. 

I backed up everything from the server using FTP (Filezilla) and then reinstalled the server, after that I uploaded all the save files and such again. now it runs even better than before.

I had the same issue with the server stopping the minute I connected. now it's better than before.

I assume it has an issue with not clearing it's cache logs or something? Might be why after a couple of days of uptime that it crashes.