Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server stopping

Norrak

Can we have an actual administrator comment on all the server issues, especially the server start/stop all the time. At this point I feel like my only recourse is to chargeback my transaction and get a new server provider?

If not fixed by tonight I will be finding another provider also.

Stop selling more servers if your infrastructure can't handle them.  Not really my problem.

On 1/23/2024 at 3:51 AM, Norrak said:

Can we have an actual administrator comment on all the server issues, especially the server start/stop all the time. At this point I feel like my only recourse is to chargeback my transaction and get a new server provider?

I backed up everything from the server using FTP (Filezilla) and then reinstalled the server, after that I uploaded all the save files and such again. now it runs even better than before.

I had the same issue with the server stopping the minute I connected.

I assume it has an issue with not clearing it's cache logs or something? Might be why after a couple of days of uptime that it crashes.