Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Went Down.

Evol

My PalWorld Server went down and it gives me this option. I tried to stop/restart the server, but the buttons are not clickable. It gave me this message. It has been giving me the "Server out of date" message since I got the server so I went ahead and updated the server. Still gives me this message and still gives me the server is "out of date" message. I been at it for almost 2 hours and still nothing. 

image.png.fd40c6b95c06a388ecc10e1b23ac5db0.png

The same has been happening to me. Server has also been down for 2 hours and stuck at Unknown status. Incredibly frustrating and thinking of using a different host in the future if this isn't resolved shortly. 

Mine was stuck on unknown then after waiting for a ticket response till the next day it finally got fixed. Then last night a few hours later I just tried changing the egg incubation rate and then server crashed. Got tired of fighting with it crashing 5 minutes after launch and went to bed. Now this morning it is back to unknown and saying there needs an update again. So now I am waiting again for a response for my ticket again.