Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Sever started and stopped

kerui cheng

Someone suggested under the "one time toggles" to select skip server updating and that has worked really well for me so far *knock on wood* 
I went from 'stopping' every 2-3 minutes to being up for several hours now. Maybe that will help!

Just now, SirLimbo said:

I don't know, I was wondering if it's just SurvivalServers or if all hosts are experiencing this.

its just survival servers. if the server your using is fine it doesnt d/c or anything.

i might download the ftp stuff and just switch hosts if its like this all day again.

19 minutes ago, jessiejamesray said:

its just survival servers. if the server your using is fine it doesnt d/c or anything.

i might download the ftp stuff and just switch hosts if its like this all day again.

how do i download the ftp stuff at this point i would rather move to gportal or something