Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Almost official 1pp xbox server

Rackz

almost official 

great server lot of pvp 

Server information:
*   1pp
* M&k enabled
* Raid weekends from Friday
- 6pm est through Sunday 6pm
est
* Build anywhere is on but altered to remove verticality.
* Unlimited sprint on
) Car spawns have been increased and are spawning in with full parts.
* Mostly Coastal spawns with several spawns 1000m inland spawns
* Custom western woods military area, pogerevka custom mili, and a custom VMC tent compound, Grishino industrial, Rogovo custo

• 1 month later...

The server used to be good. Then the last update came and it seems like the admins have all the nice gear because they stopped letting decently balanced loot spawn and the ability to obtain it via punch card. They’ve also removed the many useful items from trader. When this happened they lost a lot of players and the server got very quiet and slow. When I brought it to their attention very respectfully might I add, the admin said here I’ll help you find a new server and removed me from the discord. Much like a woke Karen he didn’t want to hear my opinion and care for the people who use the server. I do NOT recommend this server for anyone trying to have an enjoyable time playing dayz