Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server won't start after MOD deactivation

formidavel

My server (#8020) is stuck on 'Loading..' after I deactivated the mod Research and Development (which I do NOT recommend on your server).

The thing is: tools and weapons forged with this mod were getting absurd bonus like 400%+ damage and it was unbalancing the whole game. Now I'm worried that the server won't start because of all the items that were forged with this mod, is that possible? If so, do I have to rollback my server? After my server start, maybe all the items forged with this MOD will be wiped?

I just sent a ticket to support but I didn't get a ticket number, so I'm here. Sorry about the bad english

Sir,

Not to hijack your thread or anything but do you have any other mods installed that are working? Is it also easy to install & implement? Thanks!

Yes, pretty easy actually... you just type the MOD ID here http://puu.sh/jXrAS/ec90190a8d.jpgand you're good to go. 

But as I said, just think very carefully and search patiently about the MODs you are installing, since some can just bug your server or unballance the whole thing :P