Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

"Waiting for host" and stuck in the briefing menu.

Shea

Whenever i try to join my server, I ethier get Waiting for Host or i get stuck in the briefing menu. It was fine the first time i joined. I then reloaded and this happened.

I'm also haing issues with the live map and custom loadout things. whenever i try to load them up it says "Database connection failed (user): Access denied for user 'dayzsheas'@'216.244.82.26' (using password: YES) "

Thanks

Whenever i try to join my server, I ethier get Waiting for Host or i get stuck in the briefing menu. It was fine the first time i joined. I then reloaded and this happened.

I'm also haing issues with the live map and custom loadout things. whenever i try to load them up it says "Database connection failed (user): Access denied for user 'dayzsheas'@'216.244.82.26' (using password: YES) "

Thanks

I would suggest creating a support ticket if you have not done so already. Please include everything you did to your server prior to the issue to help narrow down what could be causing the problem. Make sure not to have " quotes " in your server name. I did that once and it caused wait for host and a ticket response. It could be something small or something big. That is the reason for creating a ticket.