Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

The new update - 103507

Brian

As you all know, there is a new update for the Regular Alpha Build, that came out the other day. If you are experiencing "bad version" when connecting to you server, this is the cause. Your Steam is set to auto update A3A by default, so you have the latest version, but your server does not. Giving you the bad version error.

The link is in TCAdmin Mod Manager for the 103507 update, but were still uploading the updated files. Its quite a large file so it is taking some time. Once it is uploaded to our main server, we will connect the link in TCAdmin to the update.

You will need to have your server stopped to uninstall the old version and install the new update. Most of you have sent in a ticket that I have responded to already. Once the update is ready to roll, I will go back to all the tickets and reply to you telling you it is ready to be installed.

I have to warn you, it is a large file and therefore the install takes some time. I just want you to be aware of that. You are more then welcome to pm for TS3 details, or send me a message on Skype: thirty_two_flavors and it might make things go faster communication wise..

Ill also let you know by responding here when its up and ready. Shouldnt be too long, rough ETA 1 hour.

Update: The update has been uploaded to the main server, and we are now copying the update to your local server directories. This makes the install 90% faster for you once it goes live.

This update also has todays arma3.exe release, which fixes your crashing issues.

Should be soon!!!

Updates should be ready to roll out.

We have helped several customers already, but if you still need help updating your servers, let us know:

_in a support ticket

_find me on Skype: thirty_two_flavors

_TeamSpeak3

Ill be hitting the tickets here in the next 30 minutes or so and start whipping out updates.

I have gone through ALL the tickets requesting updates. If you ticket is labeled "In Progress"" that means its either on a box I don't have access to, or steam/files are updating and we have to wait for that to finish.

There are only a few customers that should be waiting on their ticket..

If you have not made a ticket, and need your server updated, please do so. We want you to be up and running and enjoying your server as quickly as possible.