Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Updates

blokgang

As this game is Alpha and there will be many updates, how do i go about applying this to the server?

today i saw there is a pretty significant update, just wondering how to update the server without admin tools?

The support staff will add it to your mod section shortly. Once you see it there, ask us with a ticket to shut down your server so you can apply the update. Once you have successfully installed it, reply to the same ticket asking us to start the server.

Ill reply here once we get the update ready in TCAdmin.

Hang tight!

There was a regualr Arma 3 Alpha update, however, its causing more problems then its fixing. Servers are crashing every 20-40 minutes.. its bad.. IM testing the Dev build and so far its been running smooth.

I recommend switching to the DEV build for now, until a hotfix or new update comes out for the regular Alpha version..

The source of the crashing seems to be related to the Wasteland Mod vs New Update.. So were trying to get in contact with the devs of the 404Wasteland and figure out what's up.

There are a lot of other mission files you can slap on your server in the meantime... this unfortunately is a thorn in the paw.. and were trying our best to do our best with something that is out of our hands..

If you need some help finding other missions and uploading/restarting your servers please let me know.

The game crashing is not just wasteland, it's anything not being run in Dev mode. (based on my experience with COOP and wasteland)

Also, I got an email stating the update is available, but I do not see anything related to it in my TCAdmin. Where can I find the update info?

The March 22 dev build is the latest build from what I know.

The latest Default Alpha build isn't posted in TCAdmin yet.

Im testing a new pbo on my server with the latest Default Alpha build for crashing now. I ran this other mission on the current DEV build with no problems.

If you want to use the Dev build let me know in a support ticket and ill stop your server and apply it, then restart you.