Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

596207 ticket still open

Not being a pain, but my ticket is still sitting there.  You guys are normally EXTREMELY good about these, but it must have gotten missed some how.

You locked my other post. but still never answered my ticket.

When we restart the server, we get rollbacks.  All auto saves take us to the same point in time.  Initially you told me to delete the savedarks and savedarks local folders and leave the savedarksXXXX folder I did that.  However the info in the savedarks XXX folder was like a week old and rolled us back.  Then I moved my latest manual backup into that folder  thinking it would now be current. Yet whenever we logged in it wanted us to make new characters.

The only way I could get the server back up was by making a savedarks folder again and putting my manual backup in there.  So the server is up again, but restarts roll us back and auto backups do not work.

I really liked your guys service before.  I even recommended you guys to a few people who now have servers with you.  I really don't want to regret that decision, but c'mon.  We just had to do a restart again and guess what.  It reverted and all backups go to the same point.  People are angry and frustrated.

It has been over 34 hours since the last response on my ticket.  I posted here asking for help on it after 24 hours and my thread got locked.  I'm not posting here to make it public, I simply need help. 

This has to be handled via support ticket, hence why these tickets are being closed.

Additionally, we have a mega-thread devoted to roll back discussion and I would encourage you to post in there instead of creating new threads for issues that already have threads.

That said, I have responded to your ticket with this:

Your custom launch parameters are incorrect, please click on the little 'i' for the info box next to custom launch parameters to see the required settings. You are missing the AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArk6367 variable from your custom launch param.

I have fixed this and now a SavedArks folder is not being generated and it is configured correctly.

This should be the reason for the roll backs. I am going to add in a strict check to make sure the required variables are in the custom launch params to avoid issues like this for you or other customers in the future.