Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server log or somthing?

Is there a log, or anything that will show what tributes have been downloaded or uploaded on my server. Also is there a way to look and see if anyone is using admin cheat commands somehow? I feel as if i have a non legit person on my server but not sure how to look and see if what hes been doing is unlegit before i ban him.

there is a folder ShooterGame/Saved/Logs with an empty ShooterGame.log .... Hopefully there will be a way to utilize it soon... I know on my server we have some kids that we know are cheating somehow, just cannot figure out how one kid went from level 55 to 65 in two days and then his buddy did it in 1 day even boosting narcotics it takes a few days of constant farm / create.. they only average a few hours online a day... download is shut off so the cannot be using single player mode...