Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server still not saving, and backup not working

My server stopped doing automatic backups totally this afternoon.  My server when restarted keeps rolling back to 3:30 AM PST on 6 July.  I did a cheat saveworld at 7am right before the restart like every other night.

The restart then rolled us back 3 hours.  People played all day, then we did a restart again.  It took us back to 3:30 AM again.  So I tried multiple restore points throughout the day, every single one takes me back to 3:30 AM.

I submitted the ticket 596207, and got the answers:

-"Update your server" (it was already the most recent version) 

-"You should do manual backups of the saved Ark files, it only takes 2-3 minutes".  I do manual backups every few days, and it takes about an hour (not 2-3 minutes) I don't do them more often because  I thought the auto save backup system worked. 

-"We have implemented automatic data backup at the bottom of the control panel."  My ticket clearly stated that every automatic save point takes me to the same point in time."

I have not heard anything else in 6 hours.  Can I please get somebody to actually look at the problem and not give me canned answers that do not apply?  Not trying to be an A$$, but this is frustrating, my server lost a lot in the rollbacks.