Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Random Server Name

im having an issue to where on this website they want you to use launch paramater line to add a simple few settings to your server. they work great but my problem is it is not listing my actual server name but giving a random server number for the server name. the paramater line i am using is below and it seems fine but no clue why it gives the server a random server name. can someone tell me whats wrong? i covered some info with x to hide information...i have also been using the filezilla program to change the settings there but have no luck..server is named ARK#681275 instead of the below information.

/Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx?Port=18415?QueryPort=18416?
SessionName=SoLScorpions PvE Server?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerPassword=xxxxxxxxxxxxx?
ServerAdminPassword=xxxxxxxxxxx?AllowThirdPersonPlayer=true?ServerPVE=true?Proximitychat=true?AlwaysnotifyplayerLeft=true?ShowMapplayerLocation=true

i have to apply the above paramater to the server in order to get it to apply this to the server. /Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx?Port=18415?QueryPort=18416?

SessionName=SoLScorpions PvE Server?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerPassword=xxxxxxxxxxxxx?
ServerAdminPassword=xxxxxxxxxxx?AllowThirdPersonPlayer=true?ServerPVE=true?Proximitychat=true?AlwaysnotifyplayerLeft=true?ShowMapplayerLocation=true

when i do this it stays and works but changes the name to a random number....after i delete that from the box toget rid of the random server name it corrects its self with my actual server name.. so i have to apply the above to get the settings to where i want it....after it gives the random name i go back to the panel and delete it and the settings saves....thats the problem i have to restart the server a few times its odd