Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How do I access my server?

Krappadizzle

I've rented a 30 man server, and looking around on the TC Admin page, I have no clue how to actually access my server to do things I'd like it to do. Nothing comes up for me, I've selected every single thing possible and no options are available. I'd ideally like to be able to access the machine that is running my server so that I can start installing the files that I'd like to run. Will someone please help?

I've rented a 30 man server, and looking around on the TC Admin page, I have no clue how to actually access my server to do things I'd like it to do. Nothing comes up for me, I've selected every single thing possible and no options are available. I'd ideally like to be able to access the machine that is running my server so that I can start installing the files that I'd like to run. Will someone please help?

If you recently purchased your server you will have to wait for your welcome email with instructions on how to access everything. If you have already have access and received the email with your information please create a ticket and the staff will get to you as soon as possible.

Thank you. I created a ticket. When ordered I know it said that it will/may take up to 24 hours to create, which admittedly it hasn't been, closer to 14 hours, but when looking under my products and services tab, it said it was active. Maybe I misinterpreted that as saying that what I bought is active, but not the server itself. Either way, I'm sure they'll see my ticket and think I'm an impatient bastard and probably tell me as such!

:)

I'm now having issue stopping my server so that I can make adjustments to moderator lists and password changes. The only choice I have to select via TCADMIN is start. When I hit that it just refreshes everything but doesn't stop the server itself. Also, on the status indication of my server I see error. Suggestions anyone?

I'm now having issue stopping my server so that I can make adjustments to moderator lists and password changes. The only choice I have to select via TCADMIN is start. When I hit that it just refreshes everything but doesn't stop the server itself. Also, on the status indication of my server I see error. Suggestions anyone?

You cannot stop your server. It will automatically restart. This is an Alpha game and expect the servers to reflect as such. You won't have all features you would with a normal server and this goes will all providers.

You cannot stop your server. It will automatically restart. This is an Alpha game and expect the servers to reflect as such. You won't have all features you would with a normal server and this goes will all providers.

Ahhh, I see. With that said then, I managed to restart my server so that I can add a password to it, but now the server won't start up. I can't find it in the server list. I appreciate your help Oscar, I'm not trying to get frustrated, I just need to understand what I can or can not do with the server. If I can't shut it down, how would you suggest I make changes to the config file?

Ahhh, I see. With that said then, I managed to restart my server so that I can add a password to it, but now the server won't start up. I can't find it in the server list. I appreciate your help Oscar, I'm not trying to get frustrated, I just need to understand what I can or can not do with the server. If I can't shut it down, how would you suggest I make changes to the config file?

Personally I am an owner of an Arma 2 server here at survival servers. I have learned those inside and out. What are you attempting to do by editing the config file? It sounds like you will require some technical help. I would advise creating a detail support ticket of what you have done and what you would like to see done. A goal if you will. The staff will assist you as soon as possible.