Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Admin Scripts

Hmm i was wondering when my server does get fixed if you guys knew of any way to give an admin to a script. AND before you say that the admin will troll or cheat i am going to limit that. the BE whitelist is outdated and doesnt work. I need a way to let my admin use what BE considers a hack script but is not. I know bout battleye and blanking the scripts.txt but i do not know know to give them access. also battleye sucks ima use CC and gotcha. turning off BE is not an option as i want to keep the bans list.

Hmm i was wondering when my server does get fixed if you guys knew of any way to give an admin to a script. AND before you say that the admin will troll or cheat i am going to limit that. the BE whitelist is outdated and doesnt work. I need a way to let my admin use what BE considers a hack script but is not. I know bout battleye and blanking the scripts.txt but i do not know know to give them access. also battleye sucks ima use CC and gotcha. turning off BE is not an option as i want to keep the bans list.

Locked - This is still considered hacking. You would have to bypass BE which in turn is what hackers do to cheat like they do. You would be subject to global bans like the rest of the world. Use gotcha for white listing purposes or the feature offered in mod manager.