Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Issues

I have several issues and i will list them in order

1. I have no dayz tools yes i have submitted a ticket.

2. I can not play on my server as i get wait for host

3. whenever i try to update it says it is still 97239

4. I have no idea how to check what version the server actually is as i h do not trust it

5. also i do not believe aol is accepting any of your emails

i think it was something i did i am going to have my friend test if it is just me but i think i screwed up the server somehow and any support would be really appreciated

I have several issues and i will list them in order

1. I have no dayz tools yes i have submitted a ticket.

2. I can not play on my server as i get wait for host

3. whenever i try to update it says it is still 97239

4. I have no idea how to check what version the server actually is as i h do not trust it

5. also i do not believe aol is accepting any of your emails

i think it was something i did i am going to have my friend test if it is just me but i think i screwed up the server somehow and any support would be really appreciated

1) I recently used my dayz tools and are working perfectly. If you are a new customer it may take some time before you can access the tools. If you did not receive and instructional email wait for a reply to your tickets. It can take 24 hours. Sometimes long if your issue is really out of the norm.

2) Once again if it is a new server this could be the issue. Otherwise I would recommend following the installation guide found in the private hive section of the forums

3) TC admin won't update your server name right away. It does take time. Also make sure you have changed the version number in the configuration files. You may have it updated but the old number will be there.

4) Mod manager will show which files are installed and it can be trusted

5) I don't use AOL but if you don't think you are receiving emails from SS then remember that you get one email saying your ticket as received and another email when they respond. Check spam folders.

Sry i was just having a bad day and couldnt find anything for support anywhere i closed the dispute i still cant access my server tho

If you could explain a few things I may be able to help.

1) When did you purchase your server

2) How long has it been since you purchased it or changed something on it

3) Create a support ticket for your issue so it is being worked on from both ends.

Only reason you shouldn't be able to access server is if it is brand new or not started via TC Admin. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

I have had the server 3 days now they said everything was set up but i still cant play on it this is really starting to PO me any help would be appreciated also whenever i change something in the config files i dont think it is actually saving

If you haven't done so please create a support ticket with details of your issues and when they happened. Currently others are having issues as well and this could be related. Please be patient and let the techs do their job. We want to help everyone.

EDIT: More detail of your situation and what is stopping you from joining would allow me to give you quicker feedback and results.

oaky so i tried to install a couple of maps before but i think my frustraition and trying things broke it and i believe it just needs to go through and be cleaned as i cannot do anything in ftp it just doesnt let me

I have created support tickets one of them(my replies) is about to hit a day and a half they said they would credit my account and fix my server that was 2 days ago i really want to play on my server but this is pissing me off also this is the only host i cold find that gives control to everything except the Virtual machine as i have some neat ideas for in game scripts and with access to main files i can circumvent BE so that every time i run a script it doesn't kick everybody i plan on adding in scripts for AI and such but i ordered almost a week ago and still have not been able to play 1 minute on my server. It is really aggravating i understand they are busy and i want to keep this provider but it is just so aggravating.

Sry for the long rant but.

Some issues do take longer than others. Are you replying to the support ticket to add information before they respond? Remember every ticket is responded to based on last reply so if you keep replying and adding more to your ticket it goes to the bottom of the pile. Please be patient and post your ticket numbers here in the forum. I'll see what we can do for you.

chad responds just fine within 24 hours like they say no i do not respond until they do i would just like a more open communication like an irc or something but he said to do something i did it and still same issue i just replied. i would really like to play on my server and do any of you know where the arma2oaserver.exe is located

I have the same issue with my tickets. It seems like they dont get responded to in a timely manner. And since there is a reply option you think it woulnt put at the back of the line when you replied but it turns out that my be the case.

i hear you there man but what i am kinda pissed about is the directories are there i just cant access any of the .dll or .exe files which i would like to have access too

i hear you there man but what i am kinda pissed about is the directories are there i just cant access any of the .dll or .exe files which i would like to have access too

As far as I am aware you do not have access to those for security purposes.

For the rest of you creating support tickets you chose this site for affordable servers. You also chose a company that is smaller which can provide better service to its customers. With that said it takes time to take care of everyone's issues. Please be patient. I know it is difficult because you just want to play but without patience we will get no where.

It would also help if you added what you were trying to do here in the forum as well as the support ticket. There are some answers that are easy and do not require a 24 wait that I can answer. All others will be answered as soon as possible.

okay my support itcket numbers

i have done everything i was told to do and yes ik that it can cause a security issue but why have the dir just so there is no file i just need access to the .exe and also i do not believe it is an easy fix as the activity says no response from server go ahead check it out

74.222.5.250:4802

it just says wait for host me and 8 friends get the same thing and plus dayz commander doesnt even recognize it as running

okay my support itcket numbers

i have done everything i was told to do and yes ik that it can cause a security issue but why have the dir just so there is no file i just need access to the .exe and also i do not believe it is an easy fix as the activity says no response from server go ahead check it out

74.222.5.250:4802

it just says wait for host me and 8 friends get the same thing and plus dayz commander doesnt even recognize it as running

I will forward your support ticket numbers to the support team in case they were lost somehow. However, in the future making sure you leave very calm and detailed notes with screen shots of what is happening will help the support team. We strive to give our customers the best service we can.

Here forward mine too since your forwarding tickets and locked my thread. #702179 would appreciate a response when they get a free minute.

Nearly 48 hours now since my original ticket... what is going on?!?! My patience is wearing thin. Small company or not this is unacceptable. I also am a part of a small business and if we handled our customers this way I am sure they wouldn't keep coming back for long. If I do not have a response by 48 hours I will file a complaint with paypal in regards to not receiving the service I agreed to.

LOL RAWR LOUD NOISES!!!

The only complaint I might have with SS is yes sometimes it takes awhile for them to get to your issue. But makes sense seeing as how ARMA III just came out and you can imagine the amount of noob tickets they are having to deal with to get to your actual issues not to mention they just had to update everything for the 1.7.5 dayz update which was quickly followed by the 1.7.6 update to fix the OMG WTF unlimited sniper zeds we were getting lol. So they are prolly pretty exhausted.

Plus their responses are usually better then what I have had from other bigger companies like Vilayer. Yeah they answered quicker but usually just a lame cookie cutter copy/paste reply. Felt like I was calling Verizon and getting "Andy" from Saudi Arabia or something. And usually there reply was along the lines of sorry but we don't provide jack crap to our customers in the way of server control.

Not saying I don't wish for quicker response times but what would you prefer? Fast useless responses? Or responses that usually fix the issue?

All I am saying , as a customer, is be patient. I know it sucks but they WILL fix your issues if its at all possible.

Still i get the same thing also whenever i do it either ways i still cannot connect and none of my friends can i have had like 8 friends try and they still get wait for host it is going on a week now can you please just fix it. I have done everything suggested and nothing works at all. also is there any reason i cannot find the arma2oaserver.exe because i want to modify this with a patch my friend wrote
Thursday, March 14th, 2013 (04:02)
Chad || Staff
Please make sure you check TC Admin MOD manager. Install one from group A and one from group B. (reinstall if need be)

To fix the name in DayZCommander and update the VERSION, , go into TC Admin Configuration Files then use the text editor for Bliss/server.cfg

Do not use the config editor, saving the config editor will mess up the name.

Let me know if you need a hand still.

Sincerely,

Chad (SS Co-founder)
Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 (06:40)
mickey harwood || Client
these are my issues
this is what dayz commander says bout it
http://pixldrop.com/view/mOvsEo
this is what i get when i join
http://pixldrop.com/view/W4qhiy
and this iswhat i think is the BE log
http://pixldrop.com/view/Yg1hzM
dayz commander says 1.7.2.6 is installed on the server
Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 (00:26)
Chad || Staff
"I still cannot play on my server this is really starting to piss me off"

You have not given us an error message. We fully test each server before we send the welcome email.

Please give me an error message or some issue you are having. I need more details than " I cannot play"

I have had no issues playing on the server.

We are happy to help you resolve any issues you may be having but please understand we have provided your server with all of the latest files. Do not worry, we will get you fixed up in no time.

For the time being we only offer support through our Ticketing system and our Forums. We have forum moderators that respond in the forums daily and help people with issues also.

Sincerely,

Chad (SS Co-founder)
Monday, March 11th, 2013 (18:08)
mickey harwood || Client
I still cannot play on my server this is really starting to piss me off do you have a skype or something so we can fix this it has been 3 days now and i still cannot play on my server that i am paying good money for
Monday, March 11th, 2013 (01:29)
Chad || Staff
" is there anyway i can disable battleye for just me so i can use a script "

Not that I know of.

" also is this server going to show up in DayZ commander"

Yup.

Sincerely,

my ticket so far it
Chad (SS Co-founder)
Sunday, March 10th, 2013 (18:23)
mickey harwood || Client
also is this server going to show up in DayZ commander
Sunday, March 10th, 2013 (18:17)
mickey harwood || Client
thank you i hope i can play on it soon also is there anyway i can disable battleye for just me so i can use a script
Sunday, March 10th, 2013 (14:49)
Chad || Staff
Finishing the server now!

Sincerely,

Chad (SS Co-founder)
Saturday, March 9th, 2013 (22:30)
Chad || Staff
Hey Mickey, your server is still being setup. We have a massive rush of server orders so we're trying to catch up as soon as we can.

We will add credit to your account for waiting so patiently.

Sincerely,

Chad (SS Co-founder)
Friday, March 8th, 2013 (23:04)
mickey harwood || Client
I would like access to DayZ tools and i accidently left out an o on my email i think i changed it but i dont know if it saved my email is not *********[email protected] it is***********@aol.com and whatever email was sent to the wrong email i would like sent to the correct one which is **********@aol.com

my ticket so far

I have been assured by the support team that the tickets are being responded to in the order that they receive them.

mickeyh,

I have read through your post with your support ticket information and you were not following my advice. I advise you when it comes time to respond to be calm, state your entire issue and what you would like done, and be patient for your ticket to be responded to. That is all I can say to you. I can't even answer your problem because I didn't get anything more than your server isn't working.

It seems you are trying to modify stuff and that may be a reason for your server not to work. All servers when freshly set up are set up with defaults to allow the latest dayz patch and map chosen to be on your map. When you begin to modify or change files besides what is in the mod manager there are 1000s of reason why it doesn't work. You need to explain to the support team EXACTLY what you did and when you did it for them to be able to assist you. I created a ticket about my battle eye client not working for restarts and received a response before 24 hours. I left a detailed message about what I did and when. It ended up being a small issue and was fixed right away.

We want to help but it is difficult when we cannot control who does what to their servers. Once again I ask you to take my advice and wait.

I have not modified anything yet. i would like to once it is working but as of right know no in the ftp there are like 3-4 maps and 2 beat patches applied and i cannot delete anything oscar if you could add me on skype maybe you can help me through team viewer as i have no idea what logs i should post i will send you my skype in a pm

I have not modified anything yet. i would like to once it is working but as of right know no in the ftp there are like 3-4 maps and 2 beat patches applied and i cannot delete anything oscar if you could add me on skype maybe you can help me through team viewer as i have no idea what logs i should post i will send you my skype in a pm

Survival servers does not provide this service. I apologize but please submit the support ticket with screen shots.

Ok so my ticket was "resolved"...

Hey Ryan , when you reply to the same ticket it gets moved to the line.

Please do not respond to the same ticket, just open a new one if you have something you need to add and I will see to both tickets.

Installing persistent DB and original alpha now.

Sincerely,

Chad (SS Co-founder)

Thursday, March 14th, 2013 (15:08) Ryan Giles || Client

Im not sure what is taking so long for you to respond. The server is unplayable at the moment. I am currently paying for nothing.

Thursday, March 14th, 2013 (07:56) Ryan Giles || Client

I want the Non alpha build that you have released today. I would also like 20 slots as well as the persistantdb option. Please get this done as soon as you can. I have yet to play for more than an our or so on the server and paid for it since the 9th or 10th.

Wednesday, March 13th, 2013 (12:09) Ryan Giles || Client

Please install the persistentdb version of wasteland. The server is not showing up in the server browser now. As long as the bird glitch is fixed i no longer need the developer version of the game for the server. Please help ASAP. It would be nice to be able to play today as i have yet to get a full day of server use. even crashes are fine but the server is not restarting.

This was my ticket experience thus far. Now my server is literally in the same exact shape as it was before chad "fixed" it. He did nothing to fix anything. What is your recommendation now other than submitting another ticket. I have already taken the liberty of creating another ticket.

"Installing persistent DB and original alpha now."

Sounds like they are working on it. Other than that wait for a response to your new ticket and do not try to mess with any server settings on your own.

That was at 4pm central time. Shouldn't take that long. I have done this on my computer for a game. I chose a server from someone else because I lack the resources in my office to run 20 people all the time.

That was at 4pm central time. Shouldn't take that long. I have done this on my computer for a game. I chose a server from someone else because I lack the resources in my office to run 20 people all the time.

Gi1es,

There is nothing more to say than our Techs are working on it. You received a reply saying that were installing it. You created another ticket because you are not satisfied. I cannot satisfy you because you want results right away when you need them and that is all. I am sorry to say that there are many other customers out there who have the same right to our techs time as you do. If you cannot be patient as the rest there is nothing anyone can do for you because it does take time.

mickeyh,

Your issue has been resolved. One of the techs notified me. Let me know if we can be of further assistance.