Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Silentwarrior activation

ZOD

I am having the exact same problem. Bought the silent warrior Saturday. Received the instructions Monday and set it up and got my pre key and now in been waiting 2 days for a reply on my ticket saying I'm ok to contact the program creator to use the thing. Iv been in contact with the silent warrior creator and he told me until survival servers add me to their list he can't authorise my pre key.

Why are we having to do all of this? I thought that's what the extra $20.00 was paying for...

If I get the same e-mail this guy has gotten saying my key is not authorized, I will most likely be requesting a full refund and looking for another company.

this is kind of becoming a giant pile of BS the longer this goes on.

Well the e mail I got gave instructions on setting it up and said when I did to submit another ticket informing them I am ready activate. It has been 2 days now. If I don't get a reply tomorrow il request a refund and just buy from the creator direct.

The $20 is buying the license from the developer from what I can tell. You need to be able to have your personal information encrypted so other admins can use silentwarrior without having to give them crucial server information.

Generate pre-key by following your email instructions

Email the silent warrior developer or submit a support ticket once you have pre-key

The dev gives you the post key

Enter it in on TSW and viola good to go

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue but I never even got the SW email. I thought support was supposed to respond in 24 hours??? I'm going on day 2 waiting for a reply? SW was a main reason i bought a server here.

$20 :? The tool only costs 10 Euro directly from SilentWarrior

When i bought it cost me €10.00 EUR (equals -£8.99 GBP)

$20 according to the Yahoo currency converter is €15.60 :?:http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-conve ... amt=15.601

I would of expected SS to of negotiated a discount but this looks like they are actully making a profit from it

My previous post still stands. Once you are sent the email from survival servers you should be able to contact the TSW creator direct and he will have your real name on the list. If you are having issues send in a support ticket and they will make sure to add you to the list.