Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server does not show up on the ingame unofficial server list

ok i know the server shows through the steam server list but lets be honest most ppl cant be arsed to join servers that way they just want to press their ARK desktop icon log straight into game and select a server from either the official server list or unofficial server list.

ive had alot of ppl ask about the server and when i tell them they have to go through a steam server list to find it 'it amazes me how many ppl actually have no idea what im talking about and ask y cant i just join it through the list in the game itself . 

so basically im asking guys do you know why our servers are not showing on the ingame unofficial lists and if so can we fix it or can you fix it . im loosing players because they cant be arsed or dont know how to find a server through steam 

I am not sure but I think that's not SurvivalServers fault. Using the ingame ARK-Serverbrowser I only can see about 50ish unofficial Servers. Using the Steam Serverbrower I get a ton of them.

Don't know if or when they are Fixing it. IF it is a bug in the game.

Grimm, this is a known issue with ARK Developers. However, they just added a patch so that the In-Game server list can be searched, this should help you immensely. See the most recent patch notes here: https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1357-ark-survival-evolved-patch-notes/

V172.3:

- You can now search for sessions by name.

The search is a good idea, but not if you have to type a specific name for it to work. I tried searching 24/7 and 24 and it came up with no sessions... What's the point of searching if you need to know the exact spelling of a server? What if you just wanted to search for part of a sever name?