Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Hello me again, yeah nothing got fixed ( thanks for locking the other thread)

Hey so i don't know if I'm getting to be annoying or you just don't care anymore because we're already leaving your service, but the server is still resetting. ( and yes the server is still up and running because it works ... until it randomly drops or we have to update)

this is what i did, I logged in, was back at the same point being attacked by 4 raptors, said fuck it force tamed them, cheated in a raptor saddle, rode off and got my friends "lost" raptor, went home and found my dino took them both home, removed there inventories and put them in the house storage, force saved using the command posted here on the forums, logged out, reset the server, waited for it to go live, logged back in, and was exactly where I am after ever restart, being attacked by 4 raptors in the middle of nowhere.

I don't know if you don't understand the issue or you just don't care, but no one else is having this issue anywhere else save this server hosting system and i guess me right now since the others who had this issue have either left or possible got it working.

I just want to use the server i paid for for as long as i have it left, I don't want free time, i don't care about getting a free week of time, I want the server i paid for to work.

I'm not even going to bother putting in a support ticket, I've put in two and nothing has come of it save "use the admin save command" and "I see you are up and running, Cheers" ... neither of these are solutions to this issue.

edit: oh yeah, please do not lock this thread when you think you have solved the issue or im just going to make a new thread again, and again and again until something gets done.

The save command -does not work-

The reason why you were back where you started was because you restarted the server before it saved. The save interval is between 15-20 minutes. The best way to deal with it is to have everyone log off and do not reset it for 30 minutes after the last log-out. Then you limit the amount of progress lost.

This is not a SurvivalServers issue. This is an issue where the save command is not working.

The save command -does not work-

The reason why you were back where you started was because you restarted the server before it saved. The save interval is between 15-20 minutes. The best way to deal with it is to have everyone log off and do not reset it for 30 minutes after the last log-out. Then you limit the amount of progress lost.

This is not a SurvivalServers issue. This is an issue where the save command is not working.

no no no, you don't get it, we played for FIVE HOURS today alone and then the server dropped for some reason and i was forced to restart it, after the restart we were back to exactly the same position.

you know that episode of stargate where oneil and tealc get stuck in time and loop over and over it's like that, no matter what we do we will always end up in the same place after a restart, our server DOES NOT SAVE AT ALL, and it hasn't saved for at least 3 days now.

edit: this MUST be an survial server issue because no one else is having this issue, no other server hosting site, none of the streamers, it's just us and 2 others and the others have already moved on to another site, but i paid for this server i want what i paid for.

Sounds like a corrupt file to me. My server just froze and crashed too. Can't get a response. I submitted a ticket.

GAME SERVER ID #5673

I thought that to, so i used an FTP program and removed the saved data and started a new world, after an hour of play we restarted the server and it reset us back to character creation.

Sounds like a corrupt file to me. My server just froze and crashed too. Can't get a response. I submitted a ticket.

GAME SERVER ID #5673

Mine went down too in the middle of the night and have no idea what happened. Submitted a ticket, but haven't gotten an email with a ticket number so no idea if that worked..

GAME SERVER ID #5987

Any ideas?

Im dumb and wasnt registered on the support site. I can see my tickets now :D

where is your server located?  My server also crashed and its located in NY.

NY as well. Seems their NY location is having issues..... man i hope our files wont get deleted. We had a couple awesome bases already.

Either it's a bug with the server hardware or it is a bug in the Ark Server code.

I am able to access the server via FTP. I went and backed up everything just in case. I need someone to go over to the server and kick... I mean restart it. :3

~Edit- NY here too!