Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

PvE Command Not Working Properly

So, I am having a difficult time making my server PvE.  I have tried various PvE commands I've seen people mention, none of which seem to work.  Any idea what I am doing wrong?  Everything else in the command line works perfectly fine, just not PvE.

/Game/Maps/TheIslandSubMaps/TheIsland?Multihome=***?Port=***?QueryPort=***?SessionName=***?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerPassword=***?ServerAdminPassword=***?AllowThirdPersonPlayer=True?AlwaysNotifyPlayerLeft=True?MapPlayerLocation=True?ServerPVE=True

Command line is a problem with the game, not our setup.

You can edit the \ShooterGame\Saved\Config\WindowsServer\GameUserSettings.ini file and place

ServerPve=true

under [serverSettings]

This works.

Where do we edit this?  That needs to be edited on the server correct?  How do we access that file?

Where do we edit this?  That needs to be edited on the server correct?  How do we access that file?

its in your control panel, right under FTP Details. just open My computer and copy&paste that ip address, its going to ask you user and password which are located with the IP address. Then you can just do what you got to do just like editing local files