Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

A few quick questions on SilentWarrior Anti Hack tool.

BigEdMan

Greetings,

I have a few quick questions on SilentWarrior Anti Hack tool.

1)

On the services page you are offering the SilentWarrior Anti Hack tool.

Dose the "$0.00 USD + $20.00 USD Setup Fee One Time" include the cost of TSW tool or is it just the setup fee?

2)

Do all admins who runs the TSW tool on their computer needed to purchase a €10 copy of TSW or can it be downloaded and simply connect to my server resources with a post key?

3)

If TSW is added to my server am I correct in believing I can send upper level admins an encrypted post key without having to give out any account level passwords*? (*phpmyadmin, TC admin ect..)

1)

On the services page you are offering the SilentWarrior Anti Hack tool.

Dose the "$0.00 USD + $20.00 USD Setup Fee One Time" include the cost of TSW tool or is it just the setup fee?

My total cost of purchase was $45 with server and TSW.

As for your other two questions, you might be better off contacting the maker of TSW directly. He's been very prompt in his responses to me.

http://thesilentwarrior.com/tsw/

I know I'm not directly answering your question, but the licensing of TSW is tied to your server, not to a machine. So in theory, anyone you give the Key and Password you create for TSW administration to will be able to run it. However, I'm not sure if the creator intended this or not, so if you want to stay "legit" I would definitely ask him.

He intended for this: That was the purchasing choice for me! The TSW is incredibly nice because you can have multiple admins who have NO access to your passwords/usernames. The only password that they need is the personal TSW password you set up at the beginning.

TSW was a server-changing program that I can say with 2 months of experience, was the best purchase I've ever made in regards to anti-hack softwear. There are only a couple things it cannot detect, and recently I have made some discoveries into ways to bandage the situation.

I know back in the day Survival Survers had a segment in their tools labeled "backup" but it was in the making. What many other servers have ultimately been doing is saving their user information every 15 minutes to an hour. This way, if a hackers only intent is to log in and kill the whole server (which has become popular on my server) the admins can revert to an old save and thus, with a little downtime, make their populations happy.

Hope this helps!

US 1505

He intended for this: That was the purchasing choice for me! The TSW is incredibly nice because you can have multiple admins who have NO access to your passwords/usernames. The only password that they need is the personal TSW password you set up at the beginning.

TSW was a server-changing program that I can say with 2 months of experience, was the best purchase I've ever made in regards to anti-hack softwear. There are only a couple things it cannot detect, and recently I have made some discoveries into ways to bandage the situation.

I know back in the day Survival Survers had a segment in their tools labeled "backup" but it was in the making. What many other servers have ultimately been doing is saving their user information every 15 minutes to an hour. This way, if a hackers only intent is to log in and kill the whole server (which has become popular on my server) the admins can revert to an old save and thus, with a little downtime, make their populations happy.

Hope this helps!

US 1505

Would you like to explain more about the red text? May help other admins running servers. My server has grown quite a bit and luckily only those spawn weapons and teleporters have joined. However if I grow to the point of being hack attacked often I would just go white list.