Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Running Expanion Mods looking for some assistance with scripts

Charles B

The issues is with my mpmissions folder on my server.  I created a folder with all the scrips needed for Expansion mod, named it Expansion.chernusplus and placed it in the mpmissions folder.  I altered my serverDZ.cfg to the following

class Missions
{
    class DayZ
    {
        template="Expansion.chernarusplus"
    };
};

I though that was all i needed but after restarting the server none of the items spawn including the trader.  I checked the FTP again and noticed the storage_1 files was created under dayzoffline.chernarusplus which would seem the file with the required scrips and spawns is not being accessed.  Any idea how to correct this?  I modified the serverDZ.cfg though the FTP as I did not see another way to modify it.

Untitled.png

figured it out, there is another serverDZ.cfg in the admin folder on survival servers.  Changed that to what i mentioned above.  Anyway I managed to get everything working including scrips so helos, traders spawn in the right areas.