Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

READ PLEASE: Server "Running" but "Not Responding" in Steam List.

Hey guys,

Just found my server listed in the main steam server browser list and was able to connect.

The issue was I was trying to put in the IP/Port to my favorites and that IP was showing as not responding but the server was actually up and available.

Worth a shot for any of you seeing the same issue.

Thanks SS for all your hard work!

Same problem. My server is "started" in my control panel but appears offline (not responding) in my steam favorite servers. Meanwhile, I pay for it ... :D

i have the same problem from the get go, sent a ticket there reply was its fixed. still no go and no reply back when i told them it wasnt fixed. my friends bought a server last night from another company and within 5-10 minutes had it up with a password and other feutures, so if it aint up by the time i get home from work ( im in australia ) its cancled and refund will be chased. removing things like your phone number on survivalservers site ( from what i read ) is just plain average business and says alot about what you can expect.

Hey guys,

Just found my server listed in the main steam server browser list and was able to connect.

The issue was I was trying to put in the IP/Port to my favorites and that IP was showing as not responding but the server was actually up and available.

Worth a shot for any of you seeing the same issue.

Thanks SS for all your hard work!

If you are adding your server to steam favs you will need to add +1 to your port. Example xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:18315     in the steam fav , I would add the following ip , but with a +1 to the port. So it would be xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:18316 , even though its 18315 in my control panel, you need to add the +1

Hopefully this helps a few folks