Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Welp! Enough frustration for me tonight!

I will try again later today. I've barely gotten any sleep waiting for the game to release, my server to be up, and now waiting for server to work correctly. I have a friend who works in IT trying to help me out with it. We've done everything we can on the FTP side and everything given to us on our Control Panel side and nothing seems to be working at all. At one point I had people joining my server but my friends and I could not join it at all no matter what we did. So gonna shut it down and cross my fingers while I get a little sleep. Good luck to all of you guys and if I figure anything out with my buddy we'll make sure to keep everybody updated on the information.

Yeah I'm done too. Since the 1.60 patch my server will not even start up. Not that it matters though, can't connect to it without connecting to Jurassic Ark or Skeletons server instead.

Welp! It looks like 160 broke the servers.  I updated mine(Jurassic Ark) and am now getting 0 response from it.  Restarting from Control Panel shows an endless loop of "This may take a while". Looks like I'm done for the night as well!

Ya i went to bed waiting on our servers to come up.  guess i missed 160.  Last update i saw was 155.  Right now my server is set to unknown for status. 

well im done as well, mates bought a server from another company tonight took them 5 minutes to get it up running, what did i get an email saying it was working sure wasnt, guess i know what im doing tomorrow if it aint fixed

If i dont get a response from my tickets this morning im going to ask for a refund.  Like others here i prepaid for a service.  Right now i dont have much confidence in this company.

Issues happen on launch day with all popular game titles - this game is early release, issues should be expected.

We're working as hard as we can here, around the clock to get everyone up and running.