Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Pre-Orders Now Available Through June 1

Hello!

After much anticipation, we have launched ARK: Survival Evolved pre-orders.

Some important details about the pre-order process:

• Your game server will be "created" instantly. You will be redirected back to the control panel with a server in the "Stopped" state with no game files yet. Please note that game files release on June 2nd.
  • We will do our very best to release access to your server game files within a few hours from public launch.
  • The price you pay for your pre-order is subject to change. We cannot guarantee pricing without performance tests.
  • ARK: Survival Evolved pre-orders come with no guarantees and are sold as-is.
  • Billing begins from June 2nd, regardless of what type of order you placed. Please contact us via support ticket after June 2nd to get your FREE billing cycle push from June 2nd!

We are very much looking forward to this launch. See you guys on the ARK-universe!

you also announced that pre orders would get entered into a free prize draw for a early access code . was this a marketing ploy because i have not had any confirmation of being entered or if the draw has taken place and from what i can see on the forums only a handful of people have pre ordered from you including myself . 

I just bought a 50 slot server. Lets see how this goes.

you also announced that pre orders would get entered into a free prize draw for a early access code . was this a marketing ploy because i have not had any confirmation of being entered or if the draw has taken place and from what i can see on the forums only a handful of people have pre ordered from you including myself . 

They mentioned they won't be drawing names until the exact release of the game. But doesn't look too good since I have not seen a response from them about this in days. Oh well. Their site looks very professional and its easy to use for my friends who are going to be admins that suck at using computers. The branding is stupid as hell but what are ya gonna do right?

I assure you we have lots of pre-orders and plan on giving away at the very minimum 10 Steam keys to those who have pre-ordered.

Winners will be announced via e-mail tonight at midnight.

I assure you we have lots of pre-orders and plan on giving away at the very minimum 10 Steam keys to those who have pre-ordered.

Winners will be announced via e-mail tonight at midnight.

sweet i won a key :-)  you can pay an extra 410 dollars at order arnold to remove branding this is what i did .

sweet i won a key :-)  you can pay an extra 410 dollars at order arnold to remove branding this is what i did .

Grats on your key man.....and Yeah i noticed that about the $10. Good luck with your server and hope you enjoy the game...I can't wait to play it.

grats!? @grimm74! :mrgreen:

Hello!

You have been selected as one of the lucky winners for our Steam Key giveaway for ARK: Survival Evolved.  IMPORTANT: We will email you Tuesday morning with the key so that you can begin playing ARK as soon as possible! Please do not panic if you do not get a key right away, we will be sending you a key by 11 AM Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8) at the ABSOLUTE latest.

Make sure you check out our forums to start interacting with other Survival Servers customers to learn tips and tricks for hosting ARK.  https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/forum/60-ark-survival-evolved/

We appreciate your business and look forward to being a reliable ARK game server host for you.

Sincerely,

Chad Bratton

Co-founder Survival Servers LLC

yet still no key >< whats going on guys ??

i bought a server was there lastnight on my servers list login today to fire it up and its gone i even paid the pending bill and it's still not there......