Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

New to scripting/server modding

Karmaa

So I need some assistance with coding, honestly i'm pretty new but I've managed to install a few mods on my own. But my problem now is I can get mods installed no problem but a majority of the time they won't work in my server for some reason :c. Could someone help me out? I'm just trying to get my server up and running for good.

Mods that I'd like to get installed are:

AI missions

Deploy bike

Vehicle Towing - helicopter included

Vehicle repair/fueling

Anti duping shield 

Safe Zone management ( Messages when shooting "No shooting in safe zone, god mode ect.. )

Locked car = God mode, No salvage or Tow

Snap building pro

Base anti Kamikaze

Mission blips ( Top right hand side explaining mission ect.. )

Take skins from players ( corpse )

Vehicle flip 

Death messages ( "Example was killed by Example with weapon from 100mm" )

Suicide ( Right click pistol )

If someone could help me out it would be massively appreciated and I will make sure you are compensated for you time, thank you. 

Most if not all of those are easy to install and are found on the Epoch website with instructions on how to install. Just an FYI, your little mission blips is already on your AI missions. Also with the anti dupe, in the AHConfig, if you have the full version, there is a true false setting for that. Not really sure what Base anti Kamikaze is so you would have to explain that one.

Oh awesome! With Ai missions, I can get it installed, but whenever I launch the server it never loads up completely. I get stuck in the loading screen to enter then game with the message "Awaiting authentication" with a number in the bottom right, then it ends up kicking me and saying that I've lost connection to the host, whenever I am the host. I'm pretty sure I don't have the correct version for Epoch 1.0.5.1 but i'm unsure. 

Ok, so i've taken a look at my RPT log, I found this error:

17:07:51 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\init.sqf, line 72
17:07:51 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
17:10:06 Client: Remote object 2:7 not found
17:10:06 Client: Remote object 2:8 not found
17:10:06 Client: Remote object 2:9 not found

this is what line 72 looks like:

for "_i" from 1 to _objectCount do {

I've tried to remove the "{" and add "}" yet still no luck. I've also noticed that it's saying that the "server_monitor.sqf" isn't found. but i'm not sure what that even means, because clearly the file is there >.<

The server_monitor.sqf is located in your server pbo. When it means that it's not found, usually the file is misspelled or you removed it.

Interesting, well the server_monitor.sqf file is still in the System folder. I'm not to sure what would be misspelled though, the mod itself or somewhere in the code?

So I've been looking around, and some people are saying that its because the prefix file is missing. I try adding it to my .pbo with pbo manager and it doesn't seem to add it for some reason. I'm just royally stumped.