Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Base Stats Adding When Restarting Server.

Tenfold 410

So I just got my server about 2 days ago and I want to tweak it to a primitive plus with a slight boost that is still a challenge without a ton of grind. 

So my issue here is the base stats I have them all set at 1.3(130) starting with a 1.3 gain per level. What I don't understand is each time I modify any other settings shut down the server and restart those base stats add to the avatar.

EX: lvl 16 i logged of with 190 HP, I toggle clipping into structure (which i want). save those settings only changing that and starting back up the server. my avatar now has 214 HP when logged in.

This is an issue for me because if  I'm to adjust things or change seasonal events and every time all players gain added attributes or  I have to whipe the server I don't see this as a place for people to enjoy.

Thanks for any help!